spider_fox: (Default)
[personal profile] spider_fox
Something to fill up the big, blank, purple area in the middle of my journal screen :P I miss having foxies be my emote icons, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Dunno if this'll be the first in a long list of posts or not; if the LJ problem is fixed then probably not, but if it continues then I'll be dual-journaling on both here and my LJ account.

Won't be too hard, I'll just do copy-pasta.

Date: 2010-09-03 12:14 am (UTC)
moonvoice: (temple - purple flowers)
From: [personal profile] moonvoice
I'll miss you if you don't stay here. But I'm glad to see that you have posted at least once. :)

Date: 2010-09-03 12:57 am (UTC)
moonvoice: (calm - everything leaves a mark)
From: [personal profile] moonvoice
Quite a few people were already doing that on my journal (x-posting from DW), so it seems to be easy enough. :)

And yeah, the free accounts have been great here since they started (no ads! 15 icons! etc.)

March 2011

S M T W T F S
  12345
67891011 12
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 6th, 2026 05:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios